- Easy tracking and retrieval
- Contributes greatly in terms of tracking. For example; tracking of crab pots or fishing nets, this can help protect your area from being passed by other vessels with AIS with the help of the AIS technology allowing the areas to be seen.
- With the AIS and GPS technology, if in any case, a vessel dragged the product, or the product was stolen, retrieval will be easy
- Specifications and usage design can be customized depending on the application., such as; low battery alarm, geo-fence, GPS lost alarm, AIS SART, etc.
- ONWA encrypted technology
- Allows the user to program the AIS device to track AIS devices which enables ease for different kinds of applications, such as; boat tracking, fish net tracking, geo-fencing, etc.
- This technology also allows the user to hide the AIS devices from all standard Class A AIS, Class B AIS and AIS receiver which may be an advantage for secret fishing spots and device theft
- Long battery life
- User rechargeable lithium battery
- Allows 15 days continuous usage
- Tracking of fish nets
- Tracking of crab pots
- Fishery management
- AIS AtoN
- AIS SART
- Boat tracking
Transmit power: 4W, 6.5W, 12.5W
Working voltage: 12V for 12.5W version and 7,4V for 4W and 6.5W versions
Working temperature: -20 to +60 degree Celsius