MP2x8i NMEA Buffer
New NMEA buffer, IEC60945 tested en certified.
By combining the wishes of both technicians and clients we developed a user-friendly and reliable NMEA Buffer.
The MP2x8i NMEA Buffer has been designed to distribute NMEA-0183 or other RS422 signals from one transmitter up to 8 listeners. In dual buffer mode it can even operate as two independent buffers with 1 input and 4 outputs.
- Fully IEC60945 tested and certified
- Official RINA type approval – expected in Q4-2019
- Number of inputs: 2
- Number of outputs: 8
- Input/output speed up to 230400 bps
- Isolated 24 VDC (9-36 VDC) power supply
- Reversed power supply polarity protection
- Individually OPTO isolated input and output
- Robust aluminum housing
- Pluggable PCB terminal block for easy access and installation
- Input signal: 2x RS232 or 2x RS422
- Output signal: 8x RS422
- Connection: cable diameter up to 1,5 mm (2,5 mm without ferrule)
- Auto-switch mode: If input signal #1 is lost for 30 seconds the buffer will automatically switch to input signal #2.
- Dual mode: Operate as two independent buffers with 1 input and 4 outputs.
- GTIN code: 8719326623207