5.6″ Multi-Function Display with NMEA Multiplexer.
- Can accept most major NMEA0183 sentences
- Provides 5 input ports and 2 output ports
- 6 display modes show the input NMEA0183 sentences in digital and graphic modes.
- Mix and combine all 5 input NMEA0183 sentences into 2 outputs
- Weather alarm mode monitors the change of weather temperature and air pressure
- 4 input ports are opto-isolated
- 6” display
- Illuminated Keypad
- SD card slot for future function
Designed to display several functions in a compact 6” display and allows all data within KMR-6 to be interfaced to other marine equipment. KMR-6 supports up to 5 NMEA0183 inputs and 2 NMEA0183 outputs (mixed output from all 5 ports to be interfaced to other units on board).
- Wind: displays relative and true wind speed and direction
- Compass: displays COG (or heading) both in digital and analog form
- Weather: monitors the change of air pressure and weather temperature
- Highway screen: displays navigation information input from external GPS navigator
- Gauges: displays COG, speed, depth and input power voltages in the form of analog gauges
- AIS: displays AIS targets on the radar screen. Distance of AIS targets and TCPA alarm can also be set on this screen